With reference to the provisions of Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003, containing provisions for the protection of privacy in the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that:
the personal data you provide, or otherwise acquired within the scope of our activity, may be processed using the Information System with or without the aid of electronic means in compliance with the aforementioned legislation for the institutional purposes of our company and in particular for:
– execute a service or one or more contractually agreed operations
– the execution of obligations under laws or regulations
– the protection of our rights in court
the conferment of your data to our company strictly functional to the execution of the contractual relationship
in relation to the processing of data on our part you have the right to exercise the rights of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 reported below
the data controller Tecnostile s.r.l. from Rovigo
the data will be stored at our headquarters in Rovigo, Viale Porta Adige, 91 / E, for the time prescribed by law
the processing of data provided or otherwise acquired within the scope of our activity may also be carried out by persons who have the right to access your personal data from legal or secondary and / or community regulations.
D. Lgs. N. 196 of 30 June 2003
Rights of the interested party:
In relation to the processing of personal data, the interested party has the right:
a) to know, through free access to the register referred to in article 31, paragraph 1, letter a), the existence of data processing that may concern him;
b) to be informed of what is indicated in article 7, paragraph 4, letters a), b) and h);
c) to obtain, by the owner or manager, without delay:
1. confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, save the existence of justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days;
2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data;
4. the test that the operations referred to in numbers 2) and 3) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves an employment manifestly disproportionate to the right of the protected person; d) to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; e) to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her intended for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication and be informed by the owner, no later than when the data are communicated or disseminated, of the possibility of exercising this right for free.
For each request referred to in paragraph 1, letter c), number 1), the interested party can be asked, if the existence of data concerning him is not confirmed, an expense contribution, not higher than the costs actually incurred, according to the methods and within the limits established by the regulation referred to in Article 33, paragraph 3
The rights referred to in paragraph 1) referred to personal data concerning deceased persons may be exercised by anyone interested in it
In exercising the rights referred to in paragraph 1) the interested party may confer, in writing, a proxy or power of attorney to individuals or associations
The rules on the professional secrecy of the journalist profession remain firm, limited to the source of the news.
It is possible to consult the complete text of the law on the website of the Privacy Guarantor or on the Italian Parliament website.